


So if you know me then you know that I LOVE American Idol. Now I know that I am a couple weeks behind on posting that yes, my David won. WOOT,WOOT! But I was also introduced to Leona Lewis, who performed on AI as a guest singer. Also I have to give props to Jason Castro, I really thought he did a great job and I really like his voice and style. My other fav of this year was indeed Michael Johns. Anyways, I created a new playlist of "My Latest Obsessions" their songs. I think because I no longer get to watch them on a weekly basis I am having withdraws. So there you go, listen to my songs, if you haven't already heard them. By the way I think that David's version of "Always be My Baby" is way better than Mariah's, and I am a BIG Mariah fan. I just can't wait for his album to come out!! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Yes I have that version of "Always Be My Baby" on my blog too. AMAZING!! And I'm totally having AI withdrawels as well!! I'm trying to fill the void with So You Think You Can Dance.
hey it is melissa smith matts wife. your blog is cute. When did you move back to georgia? I love the pics of your new house
Post a Comment