every week, i host a 'girls night' with a group of my dear friends.. you know who you are.. it all started way back when, when nicole didn't live in thailand and she recruited everyone to watch bachelor. so every monday night, once the kiddies were tucked in bed we'd meet and watch our show, stuff our face, play games, talk and laugh. it has always been a nice outlet. but the one thing that has ALWAYS stood out to me with this group of girls, is the fact that we don't gossip. we don't. we spend countless hours together each week, we know the same people, we each know or have insight on certain things, yet we don't talk or discuss anything that could be considered gossip. i have always noticed that about this group. it's something that i have always admired about my friends. i trust them. they really are great friends. so here's to you my girls night girls! thank you for your friendship.. thank you for your laughs.. and stories.. and for always talking about motherhood and pregnancies. bachelor, bunco, boobs and babies.. i really enjoy each and every one of you.
p.s. nicole.. i really miss you..
6 comments:
Oh Rach! I miss you too. But I just got excited because I saw somewhere that you're going to be in Utah in June. I'll probably be there the last half of June. Any chance we overlap???
Oops, I'm logged in as my mom.
we will be there june 16 - 26th... soo hopefully we overlap!
I love girls' night! I wish that I could come tonight. Fortunately for our finances, but unfortunately for girls' night, my husband works like a dog. Hopefully he'll be back to normal hours by next week.
Oh, and I miss you too Nicole. If only I was going to see you this summer like on a cruise or something, but alas it just wasn't meant to be. ;)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/20-resep-masakan-padang-paling-populer/
Post a Comment