Tuesday, January 11, 2011

stinker pot...




i was awakened from my 15 min nap today by thayne, informing me that lacey had cut her own hair.. she was too afraid to come downstairs (as she should be) and show me... it was bad.. a HUGE chunk off the front.. very mulletish... so i called my sis-in-law... she gave me a little pep talk.. and off i went... don't look too closely, but here is her new do!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

been there.... done that.... at least she looks cute and not like a racoon... :(

Rachel said...

it was a possum.. not a raccoon.. get your rodents straight! :) :) :)

Kristin said...

Her hair looks adorable. You did a great job on her but yes what a stinker.

Pink Nothings said...

maybe you should start cutting my hair now. she looks so cute.

jeannie said...

Oh my goodness. That's my worst fear! Lscey's hair looks adorable! Her new hair style is very cute. I hope you have both recovered. :)

nicole said...

She looks so old!!!! Time for another :) ha ha.

Jill said...

Seriously! You cut her hair! You did awesome. I only wish I could cut Levi's hair, but he freaks out so I have to take him somewhere. Maybe soon. Her hair looks ADORABLE!

Candice said...

I think she looks older too now that I look at previous post. You really did do a good job :)

Audrey and Geoffery said...

I just was noticing her LOOOONG gorgeous, thick hair in jealousy!!! But her new do is soooo cute and hair will always grow!