Saturday, October 10, 2009

still haven't moved in.... soon.... i hope.... enjoy the progress....

today we had lunch with my cousins megs and meridyth. it was a lot of fun! here are the kiddos.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Candice said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Your house is looking sooooooo good! Lacey looks so dang cute in the picture! She is getting so big! She is looking more like a little girl instead of a todler ever day!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooo....LOVE the black railing on the stairs!

Jessica M said...

The house pictures look fantastic! What a lot of work y'all are doing. I love all the colors you've picked and the light fixture in the dining room.

Cathy said...

Amazing progress. It will be worth the wait.

Ryan and Brindi said...

everything looks great! can't wait to see it in person!

Jill said...

I want to see it when it's all done, and I could just eat that little Lacey up!

The Kipper Family said...

The house is looking great! I can't wait to see it in person. Keep us posted.

jessica said...

I love it. Can't wait til next week to see it in person!

nicole said...

Oh my gosh! It looks gorgeous! But I'm sick of waiting. Move in already.

The Cersey Family said...

I love the light fixture in the dining room and the railing looks great too! It must be nice to have such a handy husband. I look forward to coming to the grand opening!

Shana said...

Yeah!!! I didn't know you were getting a house!!!!! I am so happy for you! And it looks sooooo nice!