"Batgirl" at Chick-fil-a, for Super Hero Night.
Lacey at her 18 month appt.
Lacey's first night in her BIG GIRL bed.
Little Miss Priss and her purse.
Lacey's 1st day of nursery at church.
Here are a few things about our little Lacey:
She weighs 23 lbs 12 oz = 38%
She is 34 and a 1/4 ins tall = 97%
She will not drink plain milk, it has to have yogurt mixed in.
She LOVES cottage cheese.
She has started nursery and loves it.
She is beyond obessed with Dora the Explorer.
She puckers up for a kiss and melts your heart.
She knows all of her body parts.
We are about to start potty training....
She is still hooked to her binky as you can tell from the pictures.
She loves to color.
She loves getting her hair done in "prettys."
She can say at least 30 words.
She is a fabulous dancer.
9 comments:
Hahahah. love the super hero girl.
So, it looks like she did a little bit better on her first day of nursery than Braden. Too cute!
she is so stinkin' cute!!!
I love Bat Girl!
i can't help but sing "bat lace, bat lace...."
What a cutie. You know, I have watched that "Lacey Pops" video at least 5 times. I showed Skot, too. It totally CRACKS ME UP! ...so funny :)
My kids were both addicted to "yogurt milk" too! :)
And ALL her body parts? LOL
I just had to leave another comment! Lacey is the CUTEST baby ever! I mean I'm sooo jealous that she's yours! Btw, you have the BEST blog ever!
lame............
Post a Comment