Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy 80th Grandmoo

 Grandmoo and I
My super cute cow cupcakes.
Cousins.... Amy, Jenny, Me and Jill
Lacey Rae
Jones all tuckered out...


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute for sure... :)

Anonymous said...

cute picture after cute picture and then adorable little jones. he looks like he had a great time :) your cow cakes look amazing. good job. miss you

Rebecca said...

Moo looks amazing on her 80th year!! Wish I was there.

Audrey and Geoffery said...

okay- 1. Moo cannot be 80! That's crazy! 2. Love the picture of Jones, he is sooo cute! 3. My mom said she saw you guys at church and I think it was the highlight of her week! She said it was as fun as seeing us! I'm jealous. I wish we all live closer! Love ya!

Audrey and Geoffery said...

okay- 1. Moo cannot be 80! That's crazy! 2. Love the picture of Jones, he is sooo cute! 3. My mom said she saw you guys at church and I think it was the highlight of her week! She said it was as fun as seeing us! I'm jealous. I wish we all live closer! Love ya!

Jill said...

Love the picture of Jones. Priceless!

Veronica and TJ said...

Hey Rachel, I love your cow cupcakes. So cute! That picture of jones makes me laugh. Your kids are adorable. Say hi to all the Shumway folk down there for me:)

Anonymous said...

I about can't take that picture of Jones. It made me laugh so hard. So cute.

Stacy Christian said...

Love all the pictures! Jones' is hilarious, Lacey is adorable. I love your shirt. And the cupcakes are so cute! Wish we could have been there to party with you guys.

Kristin said...

Rachel I love the pictures of Jones and Lace. So cute. I love the cupcakes.

Shannon said...

I love the cow cupcakes! I'm totally stealing that idea sometime, hope you don't mind. :)