that poor baby girl!! i miss her
A. I wish my baby would sleep through the night!!! B. Jones looked like a stud on his first day.C. I am jealous of the pedies!
We have 1 pm church too. It is HORRIBLE!!!! Jonathan gets about half his nap, so he lasts until bedtime, but he is SOOOO grumpy! I feel your pain.
I'm so happy for you that she slept through the night. :) Our ward meets at 1 too and it is terrible. Honestly I don't think any 3 hour block could start at the right time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that poor baby girl!! i miss her
A. I wish my baby would sleep through the night!!!
B. Jones looked like a stud on his first day.
C. I am jealous of the pedies!
We have 1 pm church too. It is HORRIBLE!!!! Jonathan gets about half his nap, so he lasts until bedtime, but he is SOOOO grumpy! I feel your pain.
We have 1 pm church too. It is HORRIBLE!!!! Jonathan gets about half his nap, so he lasts until bedtime, but he is SOOOO grumpy! I feel your pain.
I'm so happy for you that she slept through the night. :) Our ward meets at 1 too and it is terrible. Honestly I don't think any 3 hour block could start at the right time.
Post a Comment