Wednesday, December 3, 2008

As Promised... A Continuation of Thanksgiving




Please notice the woman wearing pajamas walking past Lacey. 







Here is how it started. This year was my mom's turn for Thanksgiving. And as it closer and closer to Thanksgiving sibling by sibling started to bail out. And soon in the end it was just going to be myself and my parents for Thanksgiving. So I talked my parents and grandma to drive up to Va to spend the week with Spencer and Stacy. And Rebecca, Jason and little Joseph also joined us there. It was a long 11 hour drive, but we made it. We had a lot of fun just hanging out with family. We played games, went to the beach, went out to dinner, watched movies.... just had a relaxing visit. Well my Dad and grandma did not want to cook a big Thanksgiving meal. So he (my Dad) talked us all into going out to dinner instead. Have you ever gone out to dinner for Thanksgiving? Really the food was not bad. It wasn't MY cooking, but I still had a traditional meal. It was the company at the good old Golden Corral. That was interesting. I seriously wish that I could have walked around taking pictures of people. We by far stood out in that crowd..... All in all it was a Thanksgiving to remember. Rebecca and I shared a lot of laughs that afternoon from Moo's mountain of ice cream to Lacey crying to our favorite neighbor with such beautiful hair to Rebecca eating pizza instead of turkey....  Thanks everyone for making this Thanksgiving a Thanksgiving to remember.



3 comments:

Jill said...

only wish i could have been there to share in all the memories!

Abby said...

I love it! Im laughing at the thought of Rebecca eating pizza for Thanksgiving. I think we have her twin sister up in Idaho.... seriously were she and Audrey seperated at birth. Sounds like something Aud would do. LOVE IT!

Our Little Family said...

I don't recall ever going out, but my mom had someone cater for us. It was different, but delicious! I am glad that you had a fun filled and relaxing weekend. I need to call you.