watch out for her! i miss her
Adalie is the same way...it scares me....
never again will i mess with her, she just might kill me with that look!
Greatest Picture EVER!
That's awesome - thanks for the good laugh!
oh that face is priceless!!p.s. WE LOVE THE QUILT YOU GAVE US! I use it everyday...in fact sometimes I use it just for me!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Lacey is SO cute! Loved the talk today. ;]
Post a Comment
7 comments:
watch out for her! i miss her
Adalie is the same way...it scares me....
never again will i mess with her, she just might kill me with that look!
Greatest Picture EVER!
That's awesome - thanks for the good laugh!
oh that face is priceless!!
p.s. WE LOVE THE QUILT YOU GAVE US! I use it everyday...in fact sometimes I use it just for me!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Lacey is SO cute! Loved the talk today. ;]
Post a Comment