Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fresh Paint





Not that most of you care, but this post is for my SISTERS, here is the finished product of Mom and Dad's house. Minus the new roof, to come.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

WoW. It looks amazing. Please tell Thayangel for me.

jessica said...

WOW! I love the paint, the door should have been black years ago! I love how nice the porch looks too! Good Job Thangel!

Anonymous said...

so awesome! can't wait to see it in person!! lovely lovely lovely. glad you decided on black. very nice

Stacy Christian said...

That looks SO good!! I'll tell Spencer to look at these pictures. He'll love it.

Carrie said...

Looks nice. Want to come paint ours next summer?

Abby said...

I love it!!! Great job!

jeannie said...

Rachel,

I love the pictures of your little ones. Jones and Lacey are so cute. I keep thinking about Lacey, Blane, and Cozette in the foyer today at church. They are quite the little pack of friends. I hope Lacey's head is ok. We really should start our own nursery.