These are some pics that my sis-in-law, Stacy took this past weekend. This is the first time the whole family has been together in 9 years!! Very exciting!!!
Awesome! We were just talking about you guys the other day. I'm so glad that we can keep in touch now. Your family looks great and your kids are darling. You guys are so fun. Maybe you'll run into my cousin Cassie Cogbill now that you're back in Georgia. I'm so happy for you guys to be around family. That's so nice.
2 comments:
The first one is adorable. Who would have thought that Moo's yard would be such a nice backdrop for photos.
Awesome! We were just talking about you guys the other day. I'm so glad that we can keep in touch now. Your family looks great and your kids are darling. You guys are so fun. Maybe you'll run into my cousin Cassie Cogbill now that you're back in Georgia. I'm so happy for you guys to be around family. That's so nice.
Post a Comment