Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by April, and here is how this one works.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago

Ten years ago I was 15. So I was a freshman in high school. I LIVED for church dances and I babysat every weekend. Oh yeah, I also had mono at 15. Fun times!

5 Things on my "To-Do" List Today

1. Clean the house. Always, my number one thing to do.

2. Work on Young Womens' Lesson for Sunday.

3. Make a list of things to pack for GA next week.

4. Buy a new cell phone. I have been having problems with it, then this morning it fell out of my pocket and into the toilet. Lucky me!

5. Take a nap.

3 Bad Habits I have

1. I pick at my nails all day long. That is why I like getting my nails done. Even though I pick at those as they grow out. 

2. One word....SWEETS. 

3. Staying up late and then hating myself  in the morning when the kids wake up.

Places I have Lived

Georgia - 3 different houses in C-town
Utah - 2 different places in Provo
Hopefully soon I can add another place, like my own house. We'll see.

Things most people don't know about me

I can play the piano, but can't read left hand music. 
I have one little ear.
I have no patience for annoying people.
I love the color black.
If I could live any where I would live by the lake. 
I am scared to ski.
I really like animal prints, but you can only decorate with a little or it looks trashy.
I hate the movie Dumb and Dumber. Thayne loves it. 
I could sleep in until noon everyday if my kids let me.
I love getting the mail. Junk, bills, letters, whatever!
I don't eat anything with fish. 
I love country music.
I get totally hooked to "Flip This House" if I see it on t.v.
I love using ear candles. 
I eat Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast every morning.
I keep my cell phone in my bra. Seriously, I can never lose it that way.

I know tag, Jessica, Rebecca, Alison, Jill and Megs.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your phone fell in the toilet or was it tossed????

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, I learned some new and funny things about you, especially the phone in the bra, I have to do it too!!!!

Rebecca said...

L-A-M-E
whats that spell?
Rachel!!!