Sunday, January 13, 2008

Robo Jones


I made Jones a Robot costume with my leftover boxes the other day. And as I was making it I realized that I am in the beginning stage of being "that mom." You know the one that "helps" do all of your children's craft projects and one day school projects. The one that can't handle the coloring out of the lines, the misspelled words or the stickers out of place. That's me!!!! As you can see he in no way helped me in this craft project, and about 10 mins. into playing with it he ripped some of the aluminum foil, which killed apart of me. (Lucky for me I had aluminum tape.)  Hopefully I can overcome my craft OCD, soon, before kindergarten starts, or it will never end!!

7 comments:

Linds said...

That's why you're always in charge of the YW activities that involve crafts!

Candice said...

My goodness Rae, how long did that take? See my kids are going to have better imaginations then yours because they are going to have to pretend they look that good :) j/k but really I don't think I would ever make something liek that :)

jessica said...

That is so cute!

Stacy Christian said...

there he is in his underwear again...

Rebecca said...

these are my favorite pictures ever!

also i know stacy wishes she could get away with walking around in her undies all day too!

Megan said...

Hahah this is so cute! I love the robot look. I can picture myself being that exact same way.

Saint Spencer said...

you'll never get rid of the ocd. mom gave it to all of us for better or worse. i tend to favor it.