


So the other night Jones was in his room playing. He lets out this blood curling scream. I go running in there to find this wooden bench upside down, and Jones standing beside it crying. I asked what happened, and he showed me that he hit his mouth on the foot of the bench. So I look in his mouth to see if there was any blood, and of course there was. So we got a wet rag and had him suck on it. That is when I realized that he actually bit all the way through his lip!!! I called my Mom at like almost midnight her time to see if he would need stitches. She said no. All Jones wanted was a Band-aid, which immediately stopped the tears. So here are his little battle wounds.
1 comment:
his eyes look so beautiful in the top picture. poor baby.
Post a Comment