Thursday, November 15, 2007

33 Posts = 33 Facts About Me!

1. I have a little ear.
2. I love my husband.
3. I get new freckles on my face every summer and I love them.
4. I can't bake.
5. I can cook though.
6. I eat soup or chili when it is cold.
7. I take baths instead of showers.
8. I am organized, but not a clean freak.
9. I love Gap clothes.
10. I would drive a mini-van if Thayne let me.
11. I hate animals.
12. I am totally obsessed with Greys.
13. I love mushy love movies and hate shoot-em-up movies.
14. I buy my air fresheners from Bath and Body Works, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is my favorite.
15. I play the piano, but can't read the left hand on the sheet music.
16. I despise doing the laundry and dishes.
17. I actually like Spam.
18. I think my eyes are my best feature.
19. I always wanted to be a school teacher, maybe one day I will.
20. I love Oreos.
21. I will get a boob job after I am done having my kids.
22. I iron my jeans.
23. I love singing Jones to sleep.
24. I enjoy getting my hair dried by someone else.
25. I hate being late and I really get bugged when others are.
26. I wear Crocs.
27. I melt when Lacey smiles at me.
28. I miss living in Ga, but Utah isn't bad.
29. I snort when I laugh hard.
30. I love getting pedicures.
31. I never leave my house without makeup on.
32. I eat ice cream almost daily.
33. I LOVE my family and hope to see them all soon!!

6 comments:

jessica said...

I loved reading this!

Anonymous said...

I love that you started off about your little ear!!!!!

Linds said...

That's awesome! I"m getting a ogmentation and a tummy tuck when I'm done having kids too!

Rebecca said...

you love spam....gag

Stacy Christian said...

amen to rebecca's comment.

Rachel said...

look everyone has a little white trash in them, at least i can admit it!