Before
AfterOk I know that this is my 3rd post for today, but I
wanted to post my newly painted kitchen. After putting in a new floor, Thayne and I decided to repaint. And since I am married to the best painter, all I had to do was pick out the color. So here is my newly remodeled kitchen!!!
6 comments:
great color.
It looks great!!!
The cookies in the top picture look especially yummy! If yall ever move back here I want you to help me pick out new colors for my house :)
Love you!
I agree. No mommies should be allowed to be sick, especially pregnant mommies! I'm soo sorry, that must have been terrible. I have never had a virus, neither has Geoffery and it's no fun. But we're feeling better. Grant has it the worst, which isn't fun. Your kitchen looks cute! We need to meet in Logan sometime so that we can meet little Lacey and I have something for her that I need to give you. Hope all is well. Love ya!
1. you must stop writing like this
2. how did you know your husband gave me the joke? jk
3. i thought you were posting more pictures.
Post a Comment