Friday, August 24, 2007

The Waiting Game has Begun....
















Today I have 3 weeks left!! So here is my updated picture and here are some pictures of Jones and Lacey's room. Cute huh? We are all ready for little Lacey to come join our family. I guess we are just playing the waiting game for now. Jones is starting to understand alot better that Lacey is going to be his "new little baby" and share a room with him. We keep telling him that she will be here soon, and that Gran and Becky are coming out to see him when Mommy goes to the doctor to have Lacey. I think it will all click when he sees her. I am not worried about him being jealous or anything, he is a very smart boy and he loves babies!! I think he will a great big brother.

5 comments:

jessica said...

I love the bedding for both of the kiddos, and you look awesome girl! I can't wait to see you and for you to see me too! I love you Roachy!

Abby said...

So cute Rae!! Good luck with everything!! This recovery has been so much easier than the first!!! Where did you get your bedding?

Audrey and Geoffery said...

Hey! I love the room, super cute! Did you have a shower or anything? I would love to come down and see you guys. Maybe when Becca and your mom are here I can make a trip. I would LOVE to see everyone, especially little Lacey. Abby's labor seemed to be a little easier with Ella, so hopefully you'll have the same experience. Keep us in touch with what happens! Love ya!

Stacy Christian said...

very cute! i'm sure jones will be a great big brother. i can't believe you're only 3 weeks away. crazy! can't wait to meet little Lacey!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rae Rae,
R u getting excited?!!! Girls are SO much fun!!!! You get to dress them up and do their hair and nails, ahhhh. Just like what we use to do when you and Jess would come over. Send me your email address so I can add you, I am set to private.
Amygail